Terms and Conditions
1. Description and Use of Our Websites
We provide Visitors and Registered Users with access to the Platform as described below.
Visitors, as the term implies, are people who do not register with us, but want to explore the Platform. No login is required for Visitors. Visitors can: (i) view all publicly-available content on the Platform; and (ii) e-mail us.
Registered Users. Registered Users can do all the things that Visitors can do, and: (i) purchase products and services through the Platform; (ii) access exclusive content available only to Registered Users; (iii) create, access, manage, and update their own personal accounts on the Platform; (iv) post comments and other content on the Platform (collectively, “Registered User Content”); (v) sign up for our various programs; (vi) sign up for alerts and other notifications; and (vii) become part of FASHIONBOX community.
2. Community Guidelines
FASHIONBOX community, like any community, functions best when its users follow a few simple rules. By accessing and/or using the Platform, you agree to comply with these community guidelines (the “Community Guidelines”) and that:
- You will comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Platform and will not use the Platform for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
-- infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
-- is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity; or
-- discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- You will not “stalk,” threaten, or otherwise harass another person;
- You will not access or use the Platform to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Platform through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Platform through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Platform;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Platform for any purpose without our express written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the Platform for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure; and
- You will let us know about inappropriate content of which you become aware. If you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Platform, or any portion of the Platform, without notice, and to remove any content that does not adhere to these Community Guidelines.